Drive away in your new car!
To apply for vehicle finance:
- You need to be a South African citizen with a valid identity card/document.
- The vehicle that you want to finance can’t be older than 10 years.
- You need to have a valid South African driving licence with no endorsements.
- The amount you want financed must be more than R50 000.
- We will make enquiries about your credit record with any credit agency.
- The vehicle must not be rebuilt, built up or stolen and recovered (code 3).
What documents will you need?
Have these documents ready before you start completing the form below.
- A copy of the front and back of your valid South African identity card/document.
- A copy of the front and back of your South African driving licence.
- Proof of residential address registered in your name not older than 3 months.
- Proof of your income, not older than 3 months.
- Your latest 3 months’ stamped bank statements.
You can upload them at the end of this application form or e-mail it to us after you completed the form. Your application will only be processed after we received all of the documents mentioned above.